Who can we help?
To name a few: Schools, Churches, Charities, Sports Teams, Clubs, Non-Profits, and just about any type of organization. If you are looking to raise some extra funds, Cowboys Dine & Donate program is an easy way for your fundraising efforts to pay off. You do the inviting and we’ll take care of everything else. It’s a stress-free fundraising event for you!
HOW IT’S DONE
How Cowboys’ Dine & Donate Program Works
It’s 6 simple steps:
- Fill out the Information Request Form below to get the ball rolling…
- You will be contacted as soon as possible to schedule a full week for your fundraising event. Please allow advance notice of an event date request, subject also to availability.
- An invitation template will be emailed, faxed, or sent as a hard copy in the mail for you to reproduce and cut as many copies as needed. Our marketing team will also help promote your event…
- Your organization’s supporters should promote the event in the community and pass out the invitations to as many friends, family members, coworkers, and neighbors as possible. Please note: Soliciting guests in or around restaurant premises during the times of your event is strictly prohibited.
- During the event dates chosen, your invited guests will dine at Cowboys BBQ & Steak Co., enjoying our outstanding menu and enjoying our world class service while generating funds for your group.
- Your guests will present their personal invitations to the server before service. Cowboys will donate up to 15% of the invitation holder’s food and beverage purchases excluding tax and gratuity. A check will be sent in the mail to your organization within 3 weeks of the event (or sooner if it is possible)